Emergency management remains a cornerstone for the success of any medical facility. Our team of specialists have been well trained to face such eye threatening conditions. Any hazard to your eye is our concern:
- Corneal foreign body removal.
- Management of acute rise of the intraocular pressure.
- Proper treatment and follow up of sight threatening corneal infections and inflammations.
- Rapid and efficient interventions for ocular vascular insults and regular follow ups thereafter.
- Performing emergency ocular surgeries for any penetrating ocular injury or any intervention for trauma induced intraocular complications as bleeding or cataract, etc..